COVID-19 Studio Precautions
- Doors will remain propped open during business hours dependent upon the heat.
- Temperature checks prior to entry.
- Touchless check-in.
- Touchless soap and hand sanitizer dispensers.
- Staff are required to wear facial coverings while in studio.
- Limiting our classes to no more than 12 clients while providing proper social distancing of 6 feet or more.
- No shared equipment.
- Vinyl reformer strap covers over cloth loops.
- No hands-on adjustments.
- Additional professional cleanings weekly as well as thorough cleaning of all high-contact surfaces throughout the day by members of our staff.
What We Ask of You
DO NOT ENTER:
- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY COVID-19 RELATED SYMPTOMS CURRENTLY OR IN THE PAST 14 DAYS
- IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WHO HAS OR MAY TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
- IF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 14 DAYS
- Please DO NOT come to class more than 5 minutes prior to the start time.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wear facial coverings upon entry and exit. If it does not cause difficulty breathing, we encourage clients to wear facial coverings during class.
- Sanitize your hands BEFORE and AFTER class.
- Wipe down your reformer BEFORE and AFTER class.
- Stay until the end of class, including cool down.
- Please exit as quickly as possible to allow for social distancing.
- Stay hydrated and listen to your body! If you feel unwell and are worried about late cancelling, just shoot us an email and we’ll take care of it for you.
COVID-19 Staff Precautions
- All staff members participate in symptom screening prior to every shift.
- If a staff member is feeling AT ALL unwell they are pulled from the schedule and not allowed in the studio.
- If a staff member has been exposed to someone who has or may test positive for COVID-19 they are pulled from the schedule and not allowed in the studio.
- If a staff member has been pulled from the schedule and (1) is displaying ANY COVID-19 symptoms or (2) has been exposed to someone who has or may test positive for COVID-19, they are asked to get tested and not to come back to the studios until they get their results.
- If a staff member tests positive we ask the staff member not to come back to the studios until they produce a negative test.